1. Constantinidou, F. (2009). Neurobehavioral Treatment in Moderate to Severe Traumatic Brain Injury: Support from a Randomized Controlled Trial. Presentation at the Coma and Consiousness: An Interdisciplinary Approach conference, Berlin, Germancy, 06/09.
2. Constantinidou, F., Papacostas, S., Themistocleous, D., & Nicou, M. (2009). Neuropsychological Performance in Adults with Chronic Epilepsy and Multi-Epileptic Drug Treatment:Effects on Executive Functioning. 7th World Psychiatric Association Congress, Florence, Italy, 04/09.
3. Constantinidou, F. (2009). Working Memory and Stimulus Modality in Hospitalized Children with Major Depression. . 7th World Psychiatric Association Congress, Florence, Italy, 04/09.
4. Constantinidou, F. (2009). Cognitive Assessment and Clinical Implications in Patients with Dementia. Seminar presented at the Panhellenic Conference on Alzheimer's Disease and Related Disorders, Thessaloniki, Greece, 02/09.
5. Constantinidou, F., Themistocleous, D., Nicou, M., & Papacostas, S (2009). The Effects of Chronic Epilepsy on Working Memory and Executive Functioning Abilities. Presentation at the International Neuropsychological Society Meeting, Atlanta, GA, 02/09.
6. Wertheimer, J., Constantinidou, F., Raymer, A, Tursktra, L,m Paul, D. (2008). Promoting Effective Interdisciplinary Collaboration. Seminar presented at the annual convention of the American Speech Language Hearing Association, Chicago, 11/08.
7. Constantinidou, F., Papacostas, S, Nicou, M, Themistocleous, D. (2008). Effects of Chronic Epilepsy on Neuropsychological Performance and Quality of Life in Greek Cypriot Patients. Paper presented at the annual meeting of the American Congress for Rehabilitation Medicine, Toronto, CA, 10/08.
8. Constantinidou, F., Papacostas, S, Nicou, M, Themistocleous, D. (2008). Neuropsychological Performance in Greek-Cypriot Adults with Chronic Epilepsy: A Preliminary Study. Τhe 8th European Congress on Epileptology, Berlin, Germany, 09/08.
9. Constantinidou, F. & Migut, A. (2008). Common Object Categorization in TBI and Normal Aging: Executive Network Functioning and Implications for Rehabilitation. Presentation at the annual conference of the International Neuropsychological Society, Waikoloa, HI, 02/08.
10. Constantinidou, F. Neuropsychological Performance in Greek and English Speakers: Multicultural Comparisons and Implications for Measuring Rehabilitation Outcomes. Poster presentation at the American Congress of Rehabilitation Medicine Annual Conference, Washingron D.C., 10/07.